By accepting the Terms and Conditions you are hereby authorizing NovaCopy to begin the work specified herein, subject to NovaCopy’s Terms and Conditions of Sale and shall pay NovaCopy for all work specified in this Formal Quotation.
These Standard Terms and Conditions of NovaCopy, Inc. constitute the Agreement governing your use of NovaCopy 3D Print services.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS - These terms and conditions coupled with any quote that you accept form a legally binding contract between you and NovaCopy, Inc. (the "Agreement") governing your use of the NovaCopy 3D Print Service. If you choose to manually request a quote or place an order via electronic mail, phone or otherwise, the terms described below are effective upon your submission of a quote request. You are deemed to have accepted this Agreement without modification upon the first time you access the novacopy.com website or otherwise request a quote. Additionally, we require you to expressly acknowledge your agreement to these terms prior to accepting our quote by submitting an order for a product using the NovaCopy 3D Print Service.
2. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES - As our customer, you are responsible for all orders placed and for ensuring that all information provided in a quotation is accurate and complete.
3. ORDERS AND PAYMENTS - Once you have obtained a quote from the NovaCopy 3D Print Service, you may accept such quote and submit your order requesting that the NovaCopy 3D Print Service produce your desired product. The total fees for each order will include the applicable quote, all applicable taxes and all applicable shipping charges. To submit an order, you must pay all fees either (i) in advance through the use of your credit card or (ii) pursuant to such credit terms as pre-approved by NovaCopy. Once you receive an electronic or other confirmation of your order, such order is binding on both you and NovaCopy and may not be cancelled except by mutual agreement.
4. TITLE, RISK OF LOSS AND DELIVERY - If conditions arise which prevent compliance with delivery schedules, NovaCopy will not be liable for any damage or penalty for delay in delivery, or for failure to give notice of delay. However, NovaCopy will use all reasonable efforts to give notice of delays. Delays will not be grounds for cancellation. Delivery occurs Ex Works on the actual shipping date, and title and the risk of loss transfer to you upon shipment.
5. WARRANTY - All products produced and sold by the NovaCopy 3D Print Service are warranted to conform with such specifications as mutually agreed upon by the parties. In the event that, within three (3) business days of your receipt of the product, you shall determine that any product is not in conformity with such specifications, you shall return such product to NovaCopy for analysis. We will have five (5) business days to complete our analysis of such product. If the product does not meet the agreed upon specifications, NovaCopy shall, at our sole option, either (i) replace such product with a corresponding product that meets such specifications, or (ii) accept for return such product for credit or refund.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR INTENDED OR PARTICULAR PURPOSES, EACH OF WHICH IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - NovaCopy will not be responsible to you for consequential, exemplary or incidental damages (such as loss of profit or employee's time) regardless of the reason. In no event shall the liability and/or obligations of NovaCopy arising out of the purchase of products via the NovaCopy 3D Print Service by you or others exceed the purchase price of the products.
7. CUSTOMER INDEMNIFICATION - You agree to indemnify NovaCopy, Inc., its affiliates, parent and subsidiaries from and against any and all claims and damages of any kind (including attorneys fees) resulting from your use of the NovaCopy 3D Print Service or from your breach of any provision of this Agreement.
8. CONFIDENTIALITY - NovaCopy is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the confidential information that you submit in connection with receiving a quote or ordering a product. We acknowledge and agree that any specifications or documentation, including .stl or other build files, that you submit to the NovaCopy 3D Print Service may contain valuable proprietary information, ideas and expressions. Accordingly, NovaCopy will use a reasonable degree of care (and require that its employees use such care) to keep such confidential information confidential, and shall not use or disclose such confidential information except as required to perform the NovaCopy 3D Print Service. The foregoing confidentiality obligation does not apply to information in our possession before your disclosure, information that is generally publicly available, information received by us from a third-party without a confidentiality obligation to you or to any disclosure of information required by law or court order. You recognize that NovaCopy and its NovaCopy 3D Print Service provides similar services to others. We will not, however, use your confidential information in performing those services.
9. TOOLING - Unless otherwise agreed to by NovaCopy in the order, if any products that you order require tooling, such tooling will remain the proprietary property of NovaCopy and any costs related to such tooling will be your responsibility. NovaCopy will provide adequate tooling for the quantity specified in the order. Future orders submitted for similar products may require new tooling and related costs.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION - Customer and NovaCopy shall endeavor to resolve any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to the Agreement, or the performance or breach thereof, by negotiation. Any claim that is not resolved by negotiation within thirty (30) days of notification shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The hearing locale will be held in the AAA office closest to the NovaCopy corporate headquarters.
11. OTHER -
A. The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to conflicts of laws provisions thereof.
B. Both NovaCopy and Customer will comply with all laws applicable to the Agreement.
C. All notices given under the Agreement will be effective when received in writing. Notices to the Customer and NovaCopy will be sent to the address provided in the Agreement.D. Changes to the Agreement must be in writing and must be signed by both parties.
The sales software you are using is provided by SD3D Printing Inc. (SD3D). By using this software you accept terms defined by SD3D for the Printelize software and those outlined by the account owner.
You agree your data to be stored on Printelize servers.
The sales software you are using is provided by SD3D Printing Inc (SD3D). By using this software you accept terms defined by SD3D for the Printelize software and those outlined by the account owner.
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. These files allow to identify the user`s device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual preferences. "Cookies" usually contains the name of the website they come from, time of their storage in the terminal device and a unique number. Some cookies contain personal data - eg., if you click on the "remember me" when you log in, a cookie will store your user name.
Generally, our cookies perform up to four different functions:
We use or allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into the three categories above. For example, like many companies, we use Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, revenue tracking, improving site functionality and monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
As we`ve explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of our websites. However, if you do wish to disable our cookies then you may choose to turn them off in your web browser. Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
SD3D may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Printelize.com, SD3D 7925 Silverton Ave. Suite 510, San Diego, CA 92126, United States, KRS 0000638435, NIP 7262662237, REGON 36545519500000, email@example.com